Thursday, September 13, 2012

I guess you will be able to tell that I think Celebrations of life are the way to go. Its just my personal feelings (having lost loved ones). But that's what I like. So you probably won't be surprised that I have a whole section in my business dedicated to that. To celebrating a loved ones life in a less traditional way. I have the memorial cards. I think those are nice and they aren't the same as everyone else has. I also have memorial bars (these are fun, especially for someone who was sweet or had a sweet tooth), pretty much anything we have in our business can be unsed at a memorial. I recently heard of a man that planned everything down to the meal at his funeral because he wanted it to be as happy as possible. So I like his idea! Here are some of mine:







No comments:

Post a Comment